There are countless ways to organize your search for a traineeship position. In the following, you will find several general tips for your search and links on the topic of traineeships abroad which can assist you in your endeavor.
We are supporting the
Initiative of the European Commission: Digital Opportunity Traineeship:
The aim is to give students of all disciplines the opportunity to get hands on digital experience in fields demanded by the market
For positions search ErasmusIntern.org
- You can find various information on traineeships abroad on the websites of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
- The mutual portal of the University of Applied Sciences Mainz and JGU Mainz: JOBPORTAL Mainz
- Studieren weltweit - Erlebe es! provides useful information, from looking for a traineeship to the time abroad.
- Look at the website of ErasmusIntern.org
- Reach out to exchange services for trainees like, for example AIESEC.
- Use traineeship search sites / search engines for positions abroad.
- Talk to professors and teachers from your faculty about your project and ask them for contacts to companies or organizations abroad..
- Visit job and traineeship fairs, for example studyworld, expolingua and ask for international offers of the participating companies.
- Contact companies that have branches abroad.
- You can find further information on how to look for traineeships and how to finance a traineeship abroad on the JGU web sites "Praktikum im Ausland" and in a downloadable brochure (both available only in German).
- Rausvonzuhaus by Eurodesk offers numerous information on searching for and financing traineeships, quality control and general information of traineeships abroad.
- Study.eu - Doing an internship abroad: All you need to know
Federal Foreign Office: Countries
Federal Employment Agency
The German Chambers of Commerce Abroad
Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag e.V.
GLS Praktikum im Ausland
Praktika weltweit (DAAD)