You can expand and put your personal and professional knowledge and skills to the test in a real-world work environment with an Erasmus+ traineeship.
Employers value university graduates with these qualifications highly in the advancing globalization of economy and society.
The EU-ServicePoint would like to help you acquire these experiences and key skills abroad in Europe to make the transition to your future work life easier.
If you have not found a traineeship in a country participating in Erasmus+, we will gladly advise you in your search.
What does the EU-ServicePoint offer?
- A grant for the period of the internship
- Support during the application process
- Assistance in preparing and realizing a self-organized traineeship
Support in planning your sustainable journey to the traineeship location. We support the initiative
- Training in intercultural competencies and further key qualifications
- Online supervision during the traineeship abroad
- Access to alumni network with tips and information of former trainees
- Certification of the participation in the program: Transcript of Records / Diploma Supplement / Europass